- Review the current and previous year LTAT Statements.
- Check AFFIN HWANG Unit Trust.
- Review withdrawal history.
- Make complaints, suggestions and ask questions.
You need to have an Army Number and i-Wira password. If not, you'll need to sign up first.
If you have already signed up for i-Wira, sign in to i-Wira system and click on the 'Statement' tab link.
Click here >> i-Wira Registration
Only to members who are still serving.
Some of the reasons you can't log in are:
Incorrectly entered your Military Number and / or password when signing in.
Signed up but the account is not yet activated. Please contact LTAT.
After registering, you will receive an i-Wira account activation email on the registered email (Please also check on 'SPAM folder' or 'JUNK'). You will need to click the link button to activate your i-Wira account.
* The link sent to this email is active for 24 hours only after the 'Sign Up' button is clicked.
If no email is received within 5 minutes or the link in the email expires (over 24 hours), please contact us as below for account activation;
Email: wira [at] ltat.org.my
Yes, you can. In fact, you are advised to change your password periodically. To change your password, sign in to i-Wira and click on your name then click on the 'Profile' button. Then click on the 'Change Password' button. You need to enter an existing password, create a new password and confirm the new one. Use a new password when signing in in the future.
Some of the steps that can help you protect your password are as follows:
- Don't reveal your password to anyone
- Don't provide your password via email or phone
- Change your password periodically
- Do not use the "Remember Password" function, as your information will be easily accessible by computer hackers
- Sign Out or Log Out from https://iwira.ltat.org.my once you complete your activity on i-Wira system.